The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
yes, you can (eom) (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ 2002 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by sam smith on December 25, 1999 at 14:55:51:

In Reply to: bypassing water choke on 32/36 posted by matt on December 25, 1999 at 14:54:55:

: i am installing a new 38/38 weber with electric choke. i am currently running an old weber with water choke. there are two lines now that come to the old carb. one is from the intake manifold and the other is coming from the block just below the head. i was wondering if i can just bypass the carb since i dont need the water for the choke and direct a line directly from the intake manifold to the opening on the block, it seems like it would be ok to do this since the water runs this way anyways but maybe im wrong, thanks for the help
: matt

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ 2002 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.