The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
Autopower (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ 2002 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by Lee on March 07, 2000 at 14:21:29:

In Reply to: Roll bars besides BMP available? posted by John Lofgren on March 07, 2000 at 13:31:42:

Autopower from San Diego is distributed by most race shops. If you only want a roll bar, have one fabricated locally.

FYI: Get a rollbar or roll cage made from DOM tubing. It is a bit more expensive, but the tubes will not colapse under pressure, because they are seamless. Do not buy chromoly, it is way too much money compared to the weight saved.
And also, welded cage or bars are stronger that bolted items.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ 2002 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.