The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
Residual pressure valves-Willwood makes them, too! (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ 2002 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by ...(more)-Ben Aslan on March 08, 2000 at 11:52:13:

In Reply to: 530i Master cyl, resevoir, & proportion valves.. posted by JohnL '75 02 (Golf) on March 08, 2000 at 11:10:24:

You can also get aftermarket residual pressure valves from Summit or Jegs that Willwood makes. Or you can just get a adjustable proportioning valve instead. Worth the $40, IMHO!

You can use whatever resevoir that you want if it fits! They both get the fluid to it's destination!


: Hi and thanks...
: : Just picked up a 530i brake master cylinder, it had the resevoir mounted on I toss it, & get different rubber plugs and use my resevoir?...or keep it?.
: :
: :Also, I found some pressure valves for rear brake lines, I got them off a 87 VW golf..I guess I just screw it into the master cylinder rear brake port??...
: :Thanks for any input......John...

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ 2002 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.