The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
Re: Residual pressure valves-Willwood makes them, (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ 2002 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by Andrej Gaspari on March 08, 2000 at 12:29:26:

In Reply to: Residual pressure valves-Willwood makes them, too! posted by ...(more)-Ben Aslan on March 08, 2000 at 11:52:13:

The only problem with the Wilwood piece is that it uses SAE fittings, and has two female ends. I don't know about the availability of suitable metric adapters.

: You can also get aftermarket residual pressure valves from Summit or Jegs that Willwood makes. Or you can just get a adjustable proportioning valve instead. Worth the $40, IMHO!

: You can use whatever resevoir that you want if it fits! They both get the fluid to it's destination!

: Ben

: : Hi and thanks...
: : : Just picked up a 530i brake master cylinder, it had the resevoir mounted on I toss it, & get different rubber plugs and use my resevoir?...or keep it?.
: : :
: : :Also, I found some pressure valves for rear brake lines, I got them off a 87 VW golf..I guess I just screw it into the master cylinder rear brake port??...
: : :Thanks for any input......John...

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ 2002 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.