The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
Re: Rubber shift Boot? (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ 2002 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by Dwight Chew on March 09, 2000 at 19:42:20:

In Reply to: Rubber shift Boot? posted by Allen G. on March 09, 2000 at 19:30:17:

Any of the usual '02 speciality parts houses will carry it. About $20 to $25 if my memory serves me.

A tip for everyone not concerning the shift boot, but the handbrake boot. Most people usually get a tear at the very top from the threaded rod on the parking brake adjustment. To avoid this, buy a couple of large rubber vacuum port caps and put them on the threaded rods. $0.50 of parts will save $10 to $15 of factory parts.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ 2002 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.