In Reply to: Survey: Cars owned prior to the '02? posted by Nick Pon on April 29, 2000 at 20:49:57:
2.Ford LTD, about a 1972. Maroon. A total dog, but EVERYONE could fit in it. Awesome car. Sold to buddy for what, 50 bucks (actually it was 5 cases of beer).
3. Honda Accord, about a 78? Put 45K miles on it in one 10 month period. Car never recovered. Blew headgasket. Cracked head. Yaddah yaddah yaddah.
4. The Mustard Mamma. Caprice Classic given to me by a friend. Ex-wife got it. One ugly f*in car!
5. 80 Ford Ranger. Loved it to death, sold for 500 bucks to a friend.
6. 87 Chevy Nova. Run into by a Suburban. Cop looked at me and said, "You were wearing your seat belt weren't you?" I said, "Yes." He said, "Thought so or you'd be dead now."
7. 87 Subara thingamabob. Little 3 door hatch. Threw timing belt at 75 on the Schulkyl Expressway. Not a good day. Drove straight to dealer, barely.
8. 92 Chevy S-10 Tahoe extended cab. Still have it at 120Grand. Always starts. Always runs fine. Love that truck. Got hit by an urban deer (shopping cart) that some kids pushed down a block long blind alleyway. Caught the kid, but didn't have the heart to turn him into what was obviously an abusive parent.
9. 1983 Fiat Spider. Back from death. Love it.
9.5 1972 Golf BMW 2002. parts car.
10. 1973 BMW 2002. Almost back together.
11. The 1974 tii that I'm picking up in August.