The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
re: solder tubes in the fuel bowl (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ 2002 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by michael on June 26, 2001 at 07:33:46:

In Reply to: I've got the answer to that from a good source posted by Trent in OK on June 25, 2001 at 15:47:30:

this may be a referance to "high speed enrichment tubes". These ~3/64" id brass tubes go from the bowls (through the top of the bowl cover where the removed power valve was) and curve down to a 45^ angle over the ventures. At high air flow, thev suck up additionsl fuel and dump it down the carb,

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ 2002 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.