The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
what is a raumnocken mit welle (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ 2002 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by grimace on June 26, 2001 at 09:39:35:

on the ebay in germany is a this AC schnityer thing for sale. i know a nockenwelle is a camshaft, but they are selling a raumnocken mit welle. it has something to do with the cam. here is the web address. let me know what you come up with. there is also a cabrio 2002 that doesnt drive for about $1000 at the moment.

matthew bajda

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ 2002 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.