Posted by Frank S. on November 11, 1998 at 12:08:07:
In Reply to: Yep those are them. But also notice... posted by Steve on November 10, 1998 at 21:56:55:
A few comments:
1. Not all BMW wheels are made by MAS - BMW sources wheels to Rondell, Ronal, and yes some BBS (e36 16"honeycomb sport package wheels)
2. The 17" wheels 5 spoke replica wheels with Yoko Guardex tires are $1180 for the e36 M3, and not $700 (approx) as stated.
3. BMWs 5 spoke (std on the M3 LTW) wheels for the M3 are forged and not cast like the knock offs. Maybe you can't tell the difference but there is a huge difference in quality and strength.
4. When last I checked, the diameters of the rims, and offsets were not the same as stock, and therefore they are look alikes, and not replicas
5. Rondell makes the M countour wheel (used to be std on the M3 lux)
Just the facts jack