In Reply to: In response...(long) posted by RB (visiting from A4.org) on March 05, 1999 at 19:53:59:
1) If you look at the pricing the 323 was the most expensive base and as tested car in the bunch.
2)The other cars had a lot of extras for the money.
3) The 323 would have pushed over well over $30,000 if it had all the goodies some of you thought it should of had.
4) The Infinity was a joke with the little motor and all that Bat Man cladding on it. Go buy an Altima and save your money. Add Bat Man parts later and you have it.
5) At least BMW could pop for some good wheels on this base Bimmer and make it more attractive even in the decontented form.
6) Most people do have a budget when it comes to buying anything and that was the point.
7) Stop complaining and cheer up, if you have a BMW then life and your income can't be all that bad.
8) I am an A4 2.8Q driver and we all should be glad that our cars get mentioned so often in the top of any test. Next month some mag will pick the 323 over the A4 and you can all be happy again.