In Reply to: corporate or BMWCCA discount? posted by Jack in LA on March 06, 1999 at 12:18:09:
1) BMW CCA discount is for purchase made Dec 1, 1998 to Dec 31, 1999
2) 323 is $500 and 328 is $1000
3) To qualify for BMW CCA discount, you'll have to be a member for at least 1 yr prior to your purchase. So if you intend to do this, yes, it's too late.
4) IMHO, yes. You get discounts for parts, nice monthly club magazine, connections with other BMW enthusiasts, driving school, etc.
5) For detailed info, there's a thread about this issue about 2 - 3 weeks ago. Search the archive for the word "discount" or "rebate".
Or you call BMW NA at 1-800-831-1117 and ask for more info about signing up your company.
6) Yes, the corporate rebate and the BMW CCA rebate is the same program. You can only get either one of them, not both, and this applies to all models.
: 1 discount period?
: 2 discount percent (please tell especially for E46)?
: 3 is it too late to joint BMWCCA?
: 4 is it worth to join BMWCCA?
: 5 how to add my company to BMW corporate discount list?
: 6 the discount applies to all BMW model?
: appreciate for any answer.