Here's a few observations for those of you who are thinking about a MY2000 Coupe.
(1) The car is georgeous.
(2) Some details such as the mirrors (with cut grooves on the top to prevent wind 'whistle') look great --- and I haven't noticed anyone mention them before.
(3) The car at the show had a different 3-spoke wheel than comes on the 4dr sport. (The bottom spoke splits a little into two.)
(4) If you like blue like I do, you'll probably like the topaz over the current offerings in the 4dr.
(5) In spite of the huge crowd interested in BMWs, it is terribly dissipointing that BMWNA can't find SOMEONE who knows the cars as well as half the attendees. Can't they hire someone who give a crap about the 'little' details? I mean who didn't learn all those little details when they were first captivated by their first bimmer.
(6) Have to admit Audi did a good job on their booth as well. Especially 'TT'. I don't subscribe to the group that feels compelled to knock those guys. (teasing within reason can be fun --- and we're blessed we don't have to argue the fine points with the Camaro crowd.)