After not being able to correct the Steering/brake vibration problem. My Dealer has decided to make good on this and avoid any Lemon Law mess. They are buying back my 1999 328i and ordering me a 2000 328Ci. So I'm looking to get ride of a few things.....All are genuine factory BMW parts, not aftermarket knock-offs. Still have BMW boxes for all! And will be shipped to you in them.
Buyer pays shipping
1. Complete set of Clear Lenses($430). Front, sides and rear all with bulbs. Less than 3 months old with no cracks, scratches or road pings.
2. BRAND NEW in the box BMW E46 spoiler!(part# 826394109000 MSRP $316) Not primed, not patched or sprayed
never even mounted. No prep work done at all. Still in the box with BMW packing and tape still on it! Only opened it once to make sure there was no shipping damage.
3. Chrome exhaust tips(2),(part # 82129410928 MSRP $28.50 each)no dents or scratches. Were installed using foam pads and a rubber hammer. No folds from installing at all!
4. Set of Gray BMW floor mats with Velcro retention system. (part # 82111470423 MSRP $117.75). Driver's side with alittle usage but will be steaming and shampooing, other 3 are perfect, rear ones touched at most 4 times.
5. Smoked Sun/wind deflector(part#82111470410 MSRP $47.50)
6. Clifford G4 8000 alarm. Top of the line Clifford. This alarm will do everything you can control all windows, up, down or vented. Open and closes the sunroof when arm or disarm. Locks all doors when armed and can unlock drivers or all doors when disarmed. It also has a two stage microwave sensor. The 1st is an adjustable scan of the outside of the car. If someone is looking inside the windows or staying to close to the car will be warned about a loud tone. The 2cd stage is an inside microwave. If you arm the car and dont use the window up and roof closes featured and someone reaches inside any of the openings the alarm is set off. Has an output for the auto starter put didn't want it so I didn't buy the control for it. But it can be added for about $100.00 For more details you might want to check out CLIFFORD's webpage The alarm was $495.00. I have all the booklets and even istall wiring guide for both the 99 and 00 E46.
IF INTERESTED IN ANY OF THESE PLEASE EMAIL AN OFFER, I HAVE TO SELL THESE!