In Reply to: 323 Sedan or Coupe?? posted by Jason on September 20, 1999 at 21:02:41:
obviously you don't have a dire need for 4 doors,
so here's a quick list...
1. when you can get the car, sedans in general are more
plentiful than coupes right now, although 323's
are in short supply here in Dallas.
2. obviously the doors are not a major concern, which
looks better, to you? i think they both look good,
but the coupe's doors are quite long (restricted
3. 17" is great, V-spokes aren't the prettiest rims,
neither are those 7 spokes...you may go aftermarket
4. coupe comes with chrome trim ('cept exhaust tips)
and split folding rear seats, revised side mirrors.
5. sport package on the coupe buys you seats
wheels and tires, while sedan is that plus sport
steering wheel, suspension.
intangible: the coupe is a much rarer sight these
days, you will feel that much more special :)
if i'm wrong, well, ya didn't hear it from me :P
323i - couldn't wait for coupe
btw sept prod. means Steel Grey available as paint!
one of my top 5 fav BMW paints! Check it out on Z3's...