My two week report can be summarized in one word.....UNFRIGGINBELIEVABLE!!!!!
Picked up my 323Ci two Fridays ago....Silver/Black Leatherette, auto, premium, heated seats, HK stereo. Free BMW mats, really cool polo shirt and BMW hat and keychain. $1500 under sticker.
1. The quality of the paint job and the silver color are absolutely striking. Lots of compliments.
2. Power: I made the right decision to save the money and get the 323!! This car has tons of power and feels like it has A LOT MORE horsepower than advertised.
3. Transmission: One word....SMOOOOOOOOOOOTH. I still havent played with the steptronic feature yet. Seems like a waste since if I wanted to shift I would have gotten manual?
4. Brakes: Unbelievable response.
5. HK Stereo: Im not an audiophile but I like a nice sound system. I put a classical CD in my player and I cranked up the sound. I felt like I was in Carnegie Hall.
6. Squeaks, rattles and rolls? None, Nada, Not a One.
7. Ride: Way quieter than I expected but remember I didnt get the sport package and the Michelins are a nice ride! The premium seats are very comfortable and not a single person has been able to tell its not real leather.! :)
8. Fun Factor: 10 out of 10.!!
I really love this car. Its my first BMW and I am amazed at what I got for the money, its a real bargain in my opinion. The only thing that I find bothersome is the brake dust!! The wheels get filthy and it actually goes back to the car itself! Should this be so bad or is it part of break-in? One other question......does the gas mileage get better as the car breaks in. Im only getting about 18 right now.?
Speaking of breaking in the car........I still havent had a young lady help my "initiate" the car yet. Any of you folks have a good phone number for adventurous girls?? :)
Have a fine BMW kind of day!!