with a fair settlement for my '98 540i6s. Now if the bank ever opens again I can deposit the check (48K). We've had 20 inches of snow, a new record for my part of NC. I'm grateful I kept the '95 AWD Subaru.
My wife still won't discuss buying another performance car. I talk about European delivery; she talks about Hawaii and my needing a shrink. This is going to be a tough one.
I think I'll reinvest the money, pray the market doesn't go south and wait until my youngest starts kindergarten in 2001.
Maybe a new M3? We hardly ever used the 540i for family outings even through thatís why I got a sedan and not a coupe. Mom's car (Y2K Montana mini-van) is the rolling playpen.
Thanks all for the words of support,