In Reply to: About the fuel...and stuff... posted by Big-M on June 30, 2001 at 18:33:28:
2. I liked the wheels, they looked to be 18" and 17" is standard I believe, but I can't remember for sure if it did say 17" was standard on the spec sheet they showed me.
3. NO, there were no exhausts showing and THAT was something I was going to tell them in my interview after the evaluation, but I forgot. The rear bumper area looks a little massive because of the height and if they had cutouts for dual exhausts it would really look nice.
4. Auto close doors are the same as on the S-CLass for years and now available on the Lexus. You don't have to slam the doors shut, just close them to the first "catch" and the door closes the rest of the way by itself. Then, when you pull the handle (on the BMW anyway), you can hear the little "Motor" push the door out a tad and then you just push it open.
1. do u know what fuel this car takes ? i heard something about hydrogen powered engines sometime ago.
2. you didnt mention anything about the wheels... i personally despise them ! what dyou think ?
3. Okay... a tinky question... but: did you (by any chance) see if the exhausts are exposed or not ?
what dyou mean by auto-close doors ? you mean hydraulic presses ?
Thanks a million...