The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
Look inside fender with the lense out of the way (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ 7-series Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by ///Bruce on July 02, 2001 at 11:06:46:

In Reply to: What is the plastic tube you refer to? posted by Bob on June 29, 2001 at 14:28:15:

and you will see a 1" high grey plastic cylindrical tower with the phillips screw through it. The 'forks' of the lense assemble apparently mount under the tower. I managed to mangle mine. But it still worked enough for me to mount the new clear lenses.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ 7-series Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.