The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
528e piece won't work. (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ 5-series (E28) Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by Howard on May 28, 1999 at 10:56:17:

In Reply to: looking for behind-headlight plastic panel posted by Rob Levinson on May 27, 1999 at 15:03:28:

Just an FYI. The 528e has one but it is on the drivers side. The piece on the pass. side has no hole.

'88 528e

: I'm looking for the plastic panel that is behind the passenger-side headlight from a 535i/is, I'm not sure if the 528e has this piece.

: It's the panel that has a big hole cut through it and is connected to a tube that feeds the airbox. Mostly I need the panel, getting the tube would be nice also.

: Does anybody have one available?

: - Rob Levinson

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ 5-series (E28) Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.