I'm conducting a review for a report of how many out there purchase (or don't) parts for their cars online. Please answer the following, or provide your own input on this subject:
("parts" here may refer to replacement stock parts, but moreso aftermarket performance parts)
1. Do you purchase parts for your vehicle online (replacement or aftermarket)?
2. If not, why?
3. Are you comfortable providing your credit card information online given it's a secured site?
4. When you do purchase a performance part online, are you comfortable with your decision at
the time of purchase? That is, how do you come to that decision (i.e. ask around, impulse, etc.)?
5. What improvements would you make in this market to make you a more frequent shopper of
online performance parts? That is, instead of going to a shop or calling in, what components
and/or necessities would you require to shop online for your car more often?
6. What DO you like about current online parts shops?
7. What DON'T you like about current online parts shops?
Any other input would be much appreciated. Feel free to e-mail me privately if you wish. Happy motoring!