The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
Re: AARRGGGGG!!!!!!!! Keyed!?! (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ E30 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by JIm on May 08, 2000 at 09:02:44:

In Reply to: AARRGGGGG!!!!!!!! Keyed!?! posted by Crazytrain on May 08, 2000 at 01:40:01:

You can get rubbing compound from a body shop supplier which, when used with a high-speed polisher, will cut down your paint. Depending on how deep the scratch goes. There are different levels of abrasiveness available for different types fo paint and finishing. If you don't have access to a high-speed polisher, or are leary about doing this yourself, then you can get a body shop to do it. It is always,however, risky because you can easily take too much off!
Cheers, Jim

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ E30 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.