The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
Both are awesome, but we all here have gone M3! (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ E30 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by Austin on May 15, 2000 at 22:38:26:

In Reply to: Considering a M3 and/or a M5. Which one??? posted by Steve on May 14, 2000 at 23:35:48:

: Okay guys, I need you honest and unbiased opinion on something. I am considering in buying a e30 M3 or a e28 M5. I am looking for a car that is daily driver and a weekend racer. 85% of the time I am city driving and the other 15% on the freeway. This makes me lean towards the M5. On the other hand, I want a car that can cornder and is sporty looking. The M3 fits just that. A part of me saying two door and the other 4 door. I cannot have the best of both worlds. I just cannot make up my mind. Please help me.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ E30 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.