The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
"n"-rig terminology (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ E30 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by Skitz VB on July 13, 2000 at 08:12:45:

In Reply to: headlight eyebrows posted by m3 on July 12, 2000 at 03:02:14:

C'mon boys, lets be PC here. These abominations are properly called:

a) ghettoized or ghetto cruisers

b) yo-boys ('cause the jackasses in them have hats on backwards with boomboom subs annoyingly blaring "yo yo...")

c) douchemobiles

d) Jackie cars (French version - ask someone in Paris - you haven't seen anything until you've seen a douched-up Citroen)

- the Skitz.

: I recently seen an E30 M3 with those eyebrows over the top of the headlight. I was wondering if anyone knows where to get them.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ E30 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.