Hey guys and gals,
I wanted to announce our next Driving Concepts (www.drivingconcepts.com) track events. We have two very special events coming up on October 10 and 11 and Buttonwillow Raceway Park, CA (1/2 way between LA and San Jose).
Look at the list of Pros and experts included!
Advanced Racing/Driving Seminar
This special event will be led by acclaimed racing and driving coach, Ronn Langford. In addition to coaching many of the top professional drivers over the years, he is a co-author of the best selling book Speed Secrets. You can see more about Ronn below. This seminar will combine Ronn's nationally praised lecture with track time. We will also be offering on-track instruction by 1999 Porsche GT3 World Champion Cort Wagner and Chevrolet Team Driver Kelly Collins. By reinforcing what is taught in the classroom with immediate implementation on Buttonwillow's fantastic road course, Driving Concepts is offering the most unique learning opportunity available anywhere!
Register Now for Only $795.00 (Space is limited to 40)
High Performance Driving School
Designed for the enthusiast who wants to explore the capabilities of their vehicle in a safe, fun and educational environment. This program is presented by Race Drivers and Instructors, Including Davy Jones, Cort Wagner, Kelly Collins and Belinda Endress, who develop the driversí car control skills and knowledge of vehicle dynamics. On track driving time is enhanced by classroom presentations focused on driver skill development.
You have invested in the car, now learn to enjoy the capabilities and performance of your vehicle with complete driver control.
Register Now for Only $495.00 (Space is limited to 40)
Common Event Details:
This is a full service two day event. Driving Concepts will be offering two full days of instruction and track time. We will also provide all the amenities associated with a four-star event!
- October 10 (Tuesday) and October 11 (Wednesday)
- Buttonwillow Raceway Park, Full Track 2.64 to 2.8 miles
- 3-4 hours of classroom instruction [See Schedule]
- 3-4 hours of on-track time each day [See Schedule]
- Ability to learn from professional instructors in your own car
- Fully catered BBQ lunch both days (Ribs, Roast Beef and Chicken with all the trimmings cooked while we drive and served on real plates with silverware!)
- On-Track instruction by accomplished drivers and instructors including Cort Wagner, Kelly Collins, Davy Jones and Belinda Endress!
- Participants provided with certificate of completion and letters of recommendation
- Numerous giveaways and Star Performer award
Details and registration at: