The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
what screws do I need to attach panel under (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ E30 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by steering wheel (more) .... Chris on October 03, 2000 at 21:14:16:

In my 88 M3, the plastic panel under the steering wheel (that runs from the wheel to the pedals) is falling down on the pedal end. Needless to say, this is really annoying. I feel a hole back there, but the standard screws don't seem to fit (they seem too small). The dealership can't find what I need on their computer, and don't care enough to actually take a look in my car? Anyone know what I need to attach? Not sure how to fix short of double sided tape (pretty tight area back there). A picture of the part or (even better) a part number would be great.

Thanks in advance,


Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ E30 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.