In Reply to: how much is this m3 worth? posted by val on November 21, 2000 at 14:22:36:
White / Black
84,000 miles. Third owner - all records and documentation since new.
All original panels - never hit or painted.
Engine / Drivetrain Modifications:
- Evo2 Cam on Intake and custom BMW Exhaust cam;
- Evolution 3 aluminum lightweight flywheel;
- BMW Motorsport 2-piece stainless header;
- BMW close ratio transmission; and
- 3.46:1 rear differential.
- H&R springs (installed in 2000);
- Bilstein Sport Shocks (installed in 2000);
- Suspension Techniques swaybars (installed in 2000);
- BMW Gruppe N rear subframe bushings (installed in 1999);
- Front strut swaybar mounts reinforced with Turner kit;
- Convertible rear shock mounts; and
- Front shock mounts are BMW with ½ degree additional negative camber.
- Front fog lights replaced with brake ducts; and
- Front backing plates replaced with Turner brake cooling kit (also installed 2 new front wheel bearings when installing kit).
- Jim Conforti engine chip;
- Euro air intake lower airbox;
- Eibach engine strut brace;
- Hella H1/H4 headlamps;
- Euro tow hook covers;
- UUC short shift kit;
- Stock BBS wheels refinished in Nagaro Silver (new Dunlop 8000?s in 2000);
- 850 amp Interstate battery;
- Turner oil pan baffle;
- K&N filter;
- Reinforced front subframe;
- BMW lighted shift knob w/close-ratio pattern and new leather boot;
- AGLA leather one-piece handbrake handle and boot;
- Alpine 6 CD changer installed in glove box;
how much should a car like this cost?