The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
need parts (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ E30 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by Sung-Tae Kim on May 14, 2001 at 20:10:28:

I need air duct for my E30 M3 which replace fog light. Where do you think I can get it with decent price.
I prefer if you guys give me an URL address.
I also need orange plastic clip which sits on the intake plemun and throttle cable go through it.
I found that I only can get in whole throttle cable assembly, but I only need the plastic clip.
And I need harness cover which sits right front of engine bulkhead, or right behind the front windsheild in the engie bay.
I can provide the photo of what I need by request.
Many thanks..

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ E30 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.