The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
Re: Where are sending units (more) (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ E30 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by michael on May 20, 2001 at 11:50:37:

In Reply to: Where are sending units (more) posted by Dave on May 19, 2001 at 14:10:48:

There are several H2O temp senders. The one for the water temp guagr is located on the feed pipe connected to the head on the passenger side of the engine. There are two senders on the pipe, I think the forweard one feeds the guage. When you unplug the correct one your guage will drop to cold.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ E30 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.