The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
Air dam hole covers and center console switch? (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ E30 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by Erik Brannfors on June 10, 2001 at 22:23:10:

Another question. First, on the M3 I have, the air dam hole covers for the tow hook and drivers side are covered with large, black plactic grill-like covers. I have seen some covers that are smooth and color-matched to the car, and are flush with the air dam surface. Specifically, if any of you have the "BMW M Series: The Complete Story" book, look on page 141. The bottom picture shows the smooth covers.

Also, on that same page, there is a picture of the transmission tunnel console, behind the gear shift. To the right of the e-brake handle, there is a rotary dial switch. Any idea what this is for? Thank you.


Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ E30 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.