In Reply to: For Sale: '91 BMW E30 M3 posted by Drew'91M3 on August 27, 2001 at 13:44:08:
Here's your chance guys. I'm getting the itch for some additional horsepower (and an extra set of doors) and am considering parting ways with my E30 M3.
Here's the basic specs:
- 1991 model year (always been garage kept)
- 49,780 miles
- original Alpine White II exterior paint
- black leather interior
- all books & manuals
- service records
- orginal sales literature
- built-in K-40 radar detector
- Dinan chip (have original too)
- UUC short shift & Sparco strut tower brace
- cross-drilled front rotors
- car cover (Noah Evolution 3 fabric)
- new floor mats
- located in Charlotte, North Carolina
- two prior owners included:
- BMW North America (2 years)
- doctor in upstate New York (7 years)
- NO accident history
- BFG 205/55/15 tires
- A/C dryer replaced and charged w/ R-134A freon recently
- car is meticuously maintained with the following products:
- paint: Meguiars & 3M
- interior: Leatherique & Vinylex
Quite frankly, this car is in incredible shape. It is probably one of the best (if not the best) E30 on today's market. Since I don't have to sell the car, I'm not looking to give it away. I use it as daily transportation and it has performed flawlessly from day one. My wife thinks I'm crazy and should just keep it (gotta love her for that), but we really don't need expense and upkeep of 3 cars...
The sales price is set at $19,500 and I should note that I am relatively firm at this price point. Please, no flaming emails or replies via the board. Remember, this is the last of a rare breed of BMW automobiles. Also, re-read the above paragraph and note that I do NOT have to sell this car and do NOT plan on giving it away. Therefore, do NOT waste my time or yours by calling to discuss the car with the intent on lowball offers. Rather than give the car away, I will simply keep it and continue using it as my daily driver.
Interested individuals can email me at [email protected] or call and leave a voicemail at 704-887-1828. Pictures available upon request.