The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
hmmmm (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ E30 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by KevinS on October 23, 2001 at 13:58:30:

In Reply to: Sorta... posted by Stan on October 23, 2001 at 11:54:55:

So the real question is whether ditching the AFM altered your spark requirements in anyway?

I think I might go with a DTA or similar system for full control.

I believe you're right in that you've extracted at least 80% of the hidden power in our engines. The tricky part will be liberating the remaining 20%.

I will chat with Andrew Taylor as he is currently in the middle of a DTA system install.

Kev



Follow Ups:



[ Follow Ups ] [ E30 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk.
Roadfly.com Logo © 1997 - 2017 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.