The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
Re: Sealant on intake gasket !? (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ E30 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by [email protected] on December 22, 2001 at 00:52:03:

In Reply to: Sealant on intake gasket !? posted by Steve P on December 21, 2001 at 06:46:24:

I always use HYLOMAR, sold by PERMATEX.
It is a gasket dressing and sealant.
I have had very good luck with it.

Good luck!!

Im about to change the intake gaskets on my friends S14 and need to know what sealant to use, if any?? Talking about the big ones towards cylhead. Have search archives and net but havent found anything about sealant.


Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ E30 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.