In Reply to: Stuff for sale some NEW soem used. posted by Mike on January 14, 2002 at 12:12:14:
I ordered stuff form BMP, they sent me the wrong stuff. Other things are taking up garage space.
1. US ellipsoids head lamp covers. These keep the lens from breaking from
rocks and such, THESE ARE A MUST HAVE! My brand NEW euro ones, caught a
rock yesterday and now I need a $75 lens! =-( $30 for all 4.
2. This is for a M42-M44 it's a LOWER temp switch for he AC fan, this kicks
on the fan when the temp gets to 80-88 switch, this will kick on the low
speed at 80 and high speed at 88. With this you can remove the engine fan
and gain 2-4hp! $35 and I'll throw in the washer for FREE!
3. Hella H4 head lamps for Sealed beam lights, with COVERS. These have new
h4 bulbs in them. The lamps are PERFECT! $50 for both & covers.
4. Used ALM control arms. These are about 4yo. I'm replacing for this coming
track season. These will also come with the offset control arm bushings.
Make offer. (not available for a few weeks)
5. Stock ///M shift knob and one piece boot. Has a little wear but in good
6. Stock M3 front grills and center grill. Comes with ///M emblem. These are
in good shape also $50 for every thing.
7. Stock M3 black door panels. These are in Great shape, got the E3 ones.
$50 for both.
8. Stock HEATED M3 seats, great shape, they will be redyed and PERFECT when
sold. $1000 or $800 as is. Fit any E30
9. About 1yo Bilstien Sports and H&R springs, these are the RED springs and
work perfect. There is about 5000mi on them. $400 for the lot. Will fit ANY
10. Stock M3 rear wing, painted in red, clear coat is not perfect, the paint
Got to get ready for the track season, have some other stuff to. Tell me what you need. Please send a email for information. parts are in Seattle, WA