The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
Automotive paint stores have trim tape ........... (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ E30 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by John A on February 18, 2002 at 17:15:40:

In Reply to: Red Trim on Bumpers???? posted by Dan on February 18, 2002 at 16:18:04: a bunch of different colors and widths. Cut it to length yourself. 3M makes a lot of it. You need 7/8" width. Electrical tape is narrower (typically 3/4") and it will shrink.
Or you can go to the $tealer, order the original precut strips and pay more.
88 ///M3 Cinnabar

Do you buy these pre-cut? Are they available somewhere?

I'm talking about the red thin lining sticker that I see on some M3's on their front and rear bumpers.

I have a white M3 with black trims.


Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ E30 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.