The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
You still turn the bleeder nips and see fluid..(m) (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ E30 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by Doug on April 19, 2002 at 12:42:50:

In Reply to: Re: You and your wife or girlfriend! 1 man right? posted by eric_m3 on April 19, 2002 at 11:41:51:

The ones I've seen (need to buy) are basically just used to pressurize the fluid resevoir so that nobody has to pump the break pedal but you still have to get under the car and bleed the nipples. Connect clear tubing and you see the fluid that's flowing out. The hand pump ones may be as you say but but the one's that connect to your aircompressor keep a constant pressure and very convenient. To answer the original question I like the one that's sold at 'Ultimate Garage' -

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ E30 M3 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.