The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
copywrite law is world wide , not just U.S. (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ 7-series (E32) Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by Larry on April 09, 2001 at 10:23:19:

Just for your information should you get caught with a pirated version of the copywrited CD your facing a $100,000.00 fine. Nor so cheap after all.

I Deal with various companies in Germany so I Know I wont get in trouble for selling copies

I am doing nothing wrong because these are copied ROMs & copyright infringement is nothing to do with me if you look up copyright law you will see this because I dont live in the United States

don't send me email and DEMAND an answer ........

do you own the webspace there ??? as I believe that is a FREE board and is open to anyone. Besides i have spoken to the Guys who host it they don't see a problem

as for spamming see point 4

if you have any further remarks please send them here [email protected]

also this is the second time you have emailed me as far as I am concerned this matter is now closed

Thank You & Kind Regards

Peter.........