The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
Re: For my info__ (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ 7-series (E32) Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by alex lynch on October 12, 2001 at 08:03:25:

In Reply to: For my info__ posted by RoyE on October 12, 2001 at 08:01:34:

It is a separate item which includes the voltage regulator plus the two carbon brushes. It simply bolts on to the rear of the alternator. Very simple to replace once the alternator is removed.


is the voltage regulator a seperate component or is it located inside the alternator as in some US cars?

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ 7-series (E32) Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.