In Reply to: 735i or 750i posted by Mike from Munich on October 13, 2001 at 13:51:31:
I have always been in love with the E32. I will need a new car soon and I was thinking on buying one of those great cars. I drive 55k miles every year and have 3 kids. My questions are:
- Which one should I buy ? I've been told that the 750i are expensive to own but I can aford that of course. On the other hand perhaps a 735i would be enough...
- If buying a V12 which one ? i or iL ? Is the iL a lot bigger ?
- Mileage ? I have been looking some nice E32 and all of them had more than 100k miles. It is relly dificult to find a low mileage one...:-(
- Colour. I like black/black. Is that a *dirty* colour ? As I travel a lot, I don't have lot of time to wash/polish the my cars ( I really like to have my cars very clean).
- Should I avoid chipped or tuned cars ?
With best regards, Mike.
Mike from Munich, are you in the US? Thinking about selling my 89 735. Silver, 58k miles, unmolested original. Records.