The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
call TireRack (more) (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ 5-series (E34) Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by Rob Levinson on January 08, 2000 at 22:04:13:

In Reply to: hub rings for E34?? posted by brett on January 08, 2000 at 20:55:34:

Tire Rack sells the correct rings for about $3 each. They adapt the 74.5mm hub of your new wheels to the 72mm hub of your car.

- Rob Levinson
UUC Motorwerks

: I have BMW Radial Styling 18" wheels on the way for my 95 530i and understand I will need hub rings as well in order to meet my E34 spec's. The BMW wheels I have ordered are meant for the E39, but I have been told the hub rings will allow the wheels to work properly with my E34. Does anyone have any recommendations on what type of hub rings to buy/install? Thanks in advance.

: Brett

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ 5-series (E34) Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.