The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
It's called shadow-line trim and is closer to (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ 5-series (E34) Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by metallic cosmos black in color. on January 26, 2000 at 17:31:05:

In Reply to: Re: E34 Window Chrome Blackout and Wheels posted by Jeff Goss on January 25, 2000 at 21:53:14:

: I think the European E34 M5 had the black out trim, mabye even the US car. Go to your BMW dealer and check to see if they have the trim available (they should, even the Euro stuff). The chrome trims are about $60 each just to give you an idea. Good luck.

: Jeff Goss
: The 535i Website

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ 5-series (E34) Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.