The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
The bleed screw is on or near the thermostat house (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ 5-series (E34) Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by Tim Collins on February 26, 2000 at 14:32:34:

In Reply to: well... posted by Ben on February 26, 2000 at 13:19:21:

Umm, I think the tubes are rubber, I'll check.


: Where is that bleed screw on the block? When I have bled it before, I used another screw accessible near the fender. What's the correct procedure fro bleeding then?

: Are these overflow tubes rubber or plastic?

: Thanks,
: Ben (PRAYING that this is just an overflow condition!)

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ 5-series (E34) Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.