The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
What do you mean by "reflector/hold down thingy".. (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ 5-series (E34) Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by Drew Zacharda on February 26, 2000 at 18:56:54:

In Reply to: Anyone have a parts car?? posted by Rory on February 25, 2000 at 22:53:11:

I've got some parts left from the HVAC controls from the iX parts car. Are you referring to the chiclet-like piece that covers the sliders on the vent controls?

Email me with more info on what you're looking for. I might have it (and REAL cheap, too).


: Hey All,

: I am looking for a small part for my baby. When I replaced the rotary temp bulb last month, I removed the vent slide buttons and on one of them, the reflector/hold down thingy went flying and I cannot find it. So, I have an exposed bulb and it is begining to bother me. Dealer does not carry it and did not want to special order a $1.50 part for me. So, does anyone know of an E30 or E34 or any bimmer that has an extra vent slide button sitting around collecting dust (Drew, still have the iX parts car)?? Willing to pay top dollar or two for this thing :o) :o) Thanks for your help.

: Best,
: Rory
: '90 525i

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ 5-series (E34) Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.