The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
Steve D'G's '89 535i 5-speed for sale (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ 5-series (E34) Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by Drew Zacharda on April 01, 2000 at 18:45:51:

Steve posted this on the UUC digest. I thought I'd list it here as well since it seems that there are always people looking for 5-speeds. I've seen this car, and it is exactly what you would expect from the owner of the Ultimate Garage . . .

>From: "Steve D'Gerolamo"
>Subject: [uuc] For Sale-535i (89)
>
>Spring is here and its time to update some of the cars in >the garage. I've dropped the prices considerably. The 89 >535i with 82k miles (silver, std trans) has recently >undergone a $10,000 refresh (540i brakes front/rear,
>all new suspension, R134 AC system, coolant system, >exhaust, etc). Price is $13,500 firm.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ 5-series (E34) Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk.
Roadfly.com Logo © 1997 - 2017 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.