The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
525i-89, front wheel hub/bearing (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ 5-series (E34) Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by eddie on October 24, 2000 at 10:24:54:

Subject: 1989 525i front wheel hub/bearing replacement

> I have the hub puller that fits and a hub/bearing loader from
> www.gprparts.com pn=BMW3007.
>

> I have not started to replace this yet, I am just getting all the parts
and
> tools together.
>
> But how do you remove the inner race from the spindle? It is so close to
> the base of the spindle that I can not get a 3 jaw puller to pull it back.
>
> Thanks

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ 5-series (E34) Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk.
Roadfly.com Logo © 1997 - 2017 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.