The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
Re: center piece (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ 5-series (E34) Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by Chris Fort on November 22, 2000 at 12:45:04:

In Reply to: center piece posted by J.E. Sawyer on November 21, 2000 at 22:31:00:


I believe (someone please correct if I'm wrong!) you can use Meguiar's plastic polish and cleaner to remove scrathes from the center console wood piece.

'94 530i, Manual

I'm also very interested in this. I have a '95 530iA and the center piece around the shifter looks like it was a good receptacle for loose change. :(

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ 5-series (E34) Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.