In Reply to: Plead for help !!!! posted by Anil on December 17, 2000 at 20:20:19:
Why don't you just pay a technician to solve this one :o) Sorry, couldn't resist...Have you tested your battery voltage? I hear that the auto's are VERY sensitive to battery voltage and it is the first sign of a dieing battery. Grab a multimeter and check the Voltage drop from the + to the - Terminals. Let us know what it reads. Good Luck.
Time to help poor ole me here in Trinidad where i don;t have the technicians and resources like you to solve this one....... TRANS PROGRAM..
Here's what it does: Turn on ignition...EP disappears after a few seconds.TRANS PROGRAM comes up.
So far things i've tried.
Battery disconnect, Transmission computer reseat, unplug and spary wd40 on the two connectors below car on transmission, opened up selector and sprayed plugs and position sliding thing!!, read the fault code...1444 which equates to "no fault", .....
So, what is my next step....