Just a couple notes for anyone who may be thinking of bidding on it: (Disclaimer, I will not be bidding on it)
I'm not stating these to negatively influence the auction; only to disclose truthful items about the car that may have been overlooked.
1) Rear bumper collision damage not stated. Look closely at the picture of the car from the rear. The right side of the bumper is hanging 1/2 - 3/4 of an inch down from where it should be, the bottom left of the right tailight is smashed and the sheet metal strip below the trunk lid is bent at the point next to the tailight, suggesting a possible point of impact. Also the right corner cover in the trunk wasn't on correctly - I'm not sure if something was missing.
2) Memory Seat switch on passanger seat is missing/dropped into seat
3) A tan liner is covering a small hole in the bottom of the (?) Storage bin that sits between the seats (between the seat belt buckles)
4) Only a minor dark spot on the back of the drivers seat, otherwise no cracking - good condition leather sports seats.
5) Car is not currenlty professionaly cleaned/detailed inside - this may be below the expectations some people have.