The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
Standardized piece (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ 5-series (E34) Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by SLam525i on September 27, 2001 at 08:38:15:

In Reply to: cd changer magazine posted by highoctane76 on September 26, 2001 at 22:34:59:

The magazine is a standardized piece used in cars and in older home audio systems. Any good audio shop will have it. Just look for the symbol of 6 rings (CDs) which signify it conforms to that standard. Sorry, camera handy at the moment. Perhaps one of the others can show you the little symbol?

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ 5-series (E34) Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2018 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.