In Reply to: Re: another opinion... posted by Brett on October 18, 2001 at 14:21:57:
1. 61,772 on Nikasil block before swap 9/00
2. 92 Chevron Supreme before swap, but I am
the 2nd owner, bought April 99 with 40K miles
3. swap was within the 6yr/100K mile warranty,
Certified Warranty expired 12/00
hope this helps!
Hi Brett, if you'd be so kind...
1. How many miles on Nikasil before swap?
2. Octane history before the swap?
3. Was swap within warranty or post-warranty?
'95 530i (45k on Nikasil running STRONG)
sorry Joe, thought I would correct your
E28 - old
530i - V8 = speaks for itself !!!
535i - straight 6 maintainance costs without the power, potential cracked head, etc
free new block
tuned valves with new block
LOVIN'N IT !!!