In Reply to: What's the point driving a M3 in US except... posted by AC on October 18, 1999 at 17:05:33:
Top 10 reasons why you should own an M3 in the US:
10. Back road twisties fun & handling safety
9. Brakes so powerful and so controllable that
you feel you have powers the cars around you
8. Leather seats that don't give you sore
spots even after 24 hours of straight driving
7. Drop dead good looks
6. Torque Everywhere!
5. That 90 year old couple doing 30 in front of
you on a twisty road with lots of traffic and
limited passing opportunities!
4. That deer you just barely missed with those
brakes and that handling!
3. That punk in the noisy V8 with his hat on
backwards that you blow the doors off of,
leaving stunned and scratching his hollow
2. Those expressways that were once nerve racking
have suddenly turned into fun F1 racing events
1. Every red light, every stop sign, every
curve, twist, turn... EVery time you
accelerate from a stop, seemingly stopping
cars around you and pushing them backward,
and getting crappy gas milege all the way
Long live M3's in the US of A!!!!